Write for us
Interested in writing an article or blogging for us? Awesome! Contributors are always welcome here at Sweat RX Magazine! Not only will you be giving back to the community, but you will be giving great exposure to an ever growing community. We want to keep providing more high quality content articles everyday and we need your help to make this a reality.
- Your article will be featured for our entire community to see.
- You receive an about the author profile (You can promote your own portfolio, website, along with your biography.)
- You’ll be giving back to the community.
- You might get famous and rich!
What we need from you:
- Full Name / First Name: depending how you prefer.
- Website URL: you don’t have to have a website, you can link to your twitter or any other social media account
- Bio: a short blurb describing who you are and what you do.
- Gravatar: if you don’t have a gravatar you should sign up, it’s a free service that will benefit any posts or comments you make on any blog, and show a small picture of yourself so people can easily identify you.
- The article/ blog must be written in English.
- The article must be professional and have minimal typographical/grammatical mistakes. Minor mistakes will be fixed by our staff. Poorly written articles will be rejected.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site.
- Your author information cannot promote any questionable material.
- The article must be appropriate for our demographic.
- The article must relate to one of the following topics: strength, performance, nutrition, health. These are the primary categories we use. If you are unsure, get in contact with us and we’ll reply right away.
We offer recognition for our contributors and an audience for what you have to say. If you want to offer us an article, freebie or tutorial, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are open for suggestions and we will credit you fully.
Still interested? Excellent! Use the form below to pitch your article or blog so we can let you know if it’s what we’re looking for. If you have a finished article or tutorial, take the following steps:
- Zip up all tutorial files (HTML post, images, any additional material).
- Send an email containing your name, email, author information and website.
- We will reply with confirmation, and we will notify you when the post goes live.